[ 3 / a / adv / an / asp / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / g / gd / int / jp / k / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / o / out / p / po / sci / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wsg / x]

/3/ - 3DCG - How do I do this?

<< back to board
[Delete this thread]

File: IMG_5724 copy.jpg-(144 KB, 700x466)
How do I do this?
How do I do this? Anonymous 03/10/14(Mon)23:20 UTC+1 No.413865 Report

Hello guys, I'm completely new when it comes to animation and I've been curious about it way too long. Now I'm actually gonna get a computer that could handle to do stuff like animations etc and therefore I've decided that I'm going to start. I will of course train etc but I'm currently wondering if you guys (Because I've found none) have any good tutorials on how you learn to animate things like the link I'll be posting in the end.

I'm also curious what program you recommend using etc, and if there's multiple programs I could use etc. I'm very thankful for your help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEEe6ovbMpI&feature=c4-overview&list=UU-kC2CW_Ipi8TvJhzT7Wc_Q
>>
Anonymous 03/11/14(Tue)07:07 UTC+1 No.413929 Report

Paint.net

Draw your frame, then take a picture of the screen.

Draw the next frame, repeat. It helps if you have a tripod so your camera doesn't move between frames.

Or you could always go the Pixar route, but I doubt you have access to that many midgets who can ride unicycles.
>>
Anonymous 03/11/14(Tue)15:40 UTC+1 No.414000 Report

>>413929
Don't forget that he can download it as well!
All the content on this website comes from 4chan.org. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster. 4chanArchive is not affiliated with 4chan.