[ 3 / a / adv / an / asp / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / g / gd / int / jp / k / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / o / out / p / po / sci / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wsg / x]

/3/ - 3DCG - Job Offer: Sketchup Modeler

<< back to board
[Delete this thread]

Job Offer: Sketchup Modeler mugenjohncel 08/22/14(Fri)00:11 UTC+1 No.437345 Report

More than a week ago I posted a notice looking for someone familiar with / knows how to use Sketchup, AutoCAD or other 2D CAD Formats. While I am grateful at those who responded, there seems to be a bit of misunderstanding because nearly all the price quotes are for finished rendered images / animated movie walkthrough which is not exactly what we are looking for.

Basically, what we need is a "Native" Sketchup model based on 2D CAD Drawings. Model must be layered and grouped to make viewing the inside of the model easier. Model must have basic textures / color. No Rendering / Shadow Bake required. Preferred but not required, Sketchup 8 format. (See illustration attached)

Job is per project basis.

Email us at: info@solterraph.com

Please, give us a price quote and how long will it take to do. (Example: A home/house and a Large Factory). Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Regards,

John
>>
Anonymous 08/22/14(Fri)14:59 UTC+1 No.437419 Report

I don't get what exactly do you want, a 3D model made on Sketchup, or both a 3D model AND a plant? I already worked with AutoCAD, but I'm not willing to do so again and would take a larger time remembering everything, and i don't know how to convert 3D to 2D, so, if you just want a model, I can do it.

Also,
>email
>2014
>>
Anonymous 08/22/14(Fri)18:41 UTC+1 No.437432 Report

>>437419
>email
so what people use in 2014?
All the content on this website comes from 4chan.org. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster. 4chanArchive is not affiliated with 4chan.