[ 3 / a / adv / an / asp / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / g / gd / int / jp / k / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / o / out / p / po / sci / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wsg / x]

/o/ - Auto

<< back to board
[Delete this thread]

File: tkle.jpg-(132 KB, 886x400)
Can someone tell me what this...
Anonymous 06/16/14(Mon)14:55 UTC+1 No.10494373 Report

Can someone tell me what this is in pic related
its basicly some plastic piece that u pull out from the side
it's from a vw passat
someone mention something about injection or common rail but i need the exact name
thanks bro's
Anonymous 06/16/14(Mon)14:58 UTC+1 No.10494386 Report

guys really need answers, this is the only angle i could find u cant really see the actuall thing
Anonymous 06/16/14(Mon)14:59 UTC+1 No.10494392 Report

bumping in 3 mins on /o/
faget your post never left the first page
Anonymous 06/16/14(Mon)15:00 UTC+1 No.10494395 Report

my bad
heres a nother pic
Anonymous 06/16/14(Mon)15:53 UTC+1 No.10494549 Report

That's the wiring harness for the injectors/glow plugs. Common problem on that engine, can cause misfiring.
Ole 06/16/14(Mon)15:54 UTC+1 No.10494553 Report

I have change that on my vw passat, it is the wire compoents to the injectors, and its easy to change, but u ned to heat the plastic to "bend" it in place. just go to a vw dealer, and say that you need the wire components to the common rail. Te wires comes whit the plastic so you change the hole ting. the price is about $100. U can also try to clean the connections, that often works.
Anonymous 06/16/14(Mon)16:47 UTC+1 No.10494731 Report

i fucken low u m8
All the content on this website comes from 4chan.org. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster. 4chanArchive is not affiliated with 4chan.